Print | Bookmark
To Edit Moldings
1. Select Modify → Edit Item.
· You may press
key on your keyboard to cancel the Edit Item
2. Place your cursor on the molding you wish to modify, for example, crown
molding, baseboards or chair rails. The edit Chair Railing / Crown Mold / Baseboard menu opens:
3. From the menu, select the following items to make any necessary
adjustments to the molding you have selected:
If you want to choose a different style of molding,
use the Type dropdown menu, to choose from the available molding
- The height of a symbol is set when it is created. To
change this value, check Height, and then enter a new height (measured from top to bottom) of the
- The thickness of a symbol is set when it is created.
To change this value, check Thickness, and then enter a new thickness (measured from the wall to the
edge of the molding furthest away from the wall) of the symbol.
The profile field provides a cross section view of
4. Select ok when you have finished making changes to the molding.